NTSA has a number of resources for individuals interested in learning more about Modeling & Simulation and about the Modeling, Simulation & Training industries.
Please see the links on the right for more detailed information.
- For someone new to Modeling & Simulation, the Primer on Modeling & Simulation is a good place to start.
- The I/ITSEC Papers Repository contains the peer-reviewed technical papers from every I/ITSEC since 1980, and is a tremendous resource for engineers and simulation professionals.
- To see the presentations and/or papers from some of NTSA's other recent events, see Proceedings from Past Events.
- Past issues of the NTSA Newsletter will give you a good idea of the information that NTSA sends out each month.
- And to see a wealth of video content from I/ITSEC 2018 and from previous years, visit NTSA's channel on YouTube.
We also encourage you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter via the links at the bottom of the page.