To see the current list of NTSA Corporate Members, click on Corporate Member List on the right.
NTSA offers three levels of Corporate Membership.
- Sustaining - $5,000 in annual dues
- Regular - $1,250, $2,500 or $3,750 in annual dues (amount depends on number of employees in the Training/Simulation segment of the company)
- Associate - $500 in annual dues
All Corporate Members receive these core benefits:
- Membership to NTSA Connect - NTSA's online community for M&S and training professionals
- Reduced registration fees for all employees for all NTSA & NDIA events
- Listing as a member (with hyperlink to your website) on the NTSA website
- Subscriptions to National Defense, NDIA’s award-winning magazine (for all linked employees)
- NTSA’s monthly e-newsletter (for all linked employees)
- Opportunity to participate in various NTSA and I/ITSEC initiatives
Additional benefits and discounts related to I/ITSEC vary by membership level.
Corporate members of NTSA are allowed to select booth space for I/ITSEC before the general public. The top two tiers of NTSA corporate members also receive a discount on booth space.
- Sustaining Members select space during I/ITSEC and throughout December and January. Sustaining Members receive a 10% discount on booth space and numerous other benefits (see below).
- Regular Members select space in early to mid-February (approximate) and receive a 5% discount on booth space.
- Associate Members select space in mid to late February (approximate), but do not receive a discount on booth space. Associate Membership is intended for smaller companies, educational institutions and foundations.
NTSA Sustaining Members receive these additional benefits:
- Seat on the NTSA Executive Committee (NTSA’s informal Board)
- Invitation to NTSA M&S Awards Dinner at I/ITSEC (NTSA’s VIP networking event)
- Enhanced Listing in I/ITSEC Pocket Guide
- Company Logo in I/ITSEC Exhibits Guide
- Recognition as Sustaining Member in various I/ITSEC publications, signage and badges
- Access to Executive Dining Area at I/ITSEC
- 2 lunch tickets per day plus morning and afternoon access to informal meeting space with coffee service
- Listing in the online Mega Directory - connects suppliers to customers in industry and DoD
Please contact Carol Dwyer at cdwyer@NDIA.org or (703) 247-9471 with any questions about NTSA Corporate Membership.
To join, please click Join NTSA on the right. More information can be found on the NTSA Membership Brochure.