NTSA September Webinar – iFEST Innovators Lead the Way to Thriving in the "New Normal"
9/29/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 11B0
Registration is open and complimentary for all who wish to join!
iFEST 2021 provided an opportunity for thought leaders, policymakers, and practitioners to share the latest developments in the distributed learning community’s quest to modernize the education and training enterprise. Despite a year and a half of unprecedented challenges brought by a global pandemic, the conference showcased an impressive array of learning technology, interoperability solutions, and other innovations to ensure all can learn and thrive in the new normal.
On September 29, iFEST Program Committee leaders will reconvene for a discussion about the digital learning modernization trends and topics that dominated iFEST 2021. Together, they will share and discuss feedback from the conference, including how this community of innovators and thought leaders is facilitating a transition to the future learning ecosystem.
- Angie Gamble, PhD, Training Systems Management Specialist, CAC-T ATSC, 2022 Program Chair
- Keith Beurskens, DM, Deputy, Directorate of Academic Affairs, Army University, 2021 Program Chair
- Frank Kelley, BGen (Ret), Vice President, Defense Acquisition University, 2021 Conference Chair
- Aaron Presnall, PhD, The Jefferson Institute, iFEST Council of Chairs, 2019 Program Chair
- October 27 – TBD
- November 17 – Prelude to I/ITSEC 2021
- December – No Webinar this month
Dates and topics are subject to change.