NTSA July Webinar – Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality (XR): Science Fiction or the Future?
7/29/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 11B0
The entire modeling and simulation community today has been embracing these technologies. We have now entered a new phase in the application of virtual, augmented and mixed reality. The industry is quickly progressing beyond the testing and prototyping with XR to now move forward to the real adoption of these technologies as part of our productized training solutions. In this webinar, we have gathered an unprecedented group of pragmatic experts who will share their experiences, along with great design tidbits of practical information. The session will focus on “everything you need to know” about XR for simulation, discussing content creation, hardware solutions, infrastructure, and solutions integration. This session is not to be missed!
- Tyler Gates, CEO/Managing Partner, Brightline Interactive
- Sébastien Lozé, Simulations Industry Manager, Epic Games
- Nick Bicanic, Chief Science & Strategy Officer, Red 6
- John Burwell, Global Lead, Simulation and Training, Varjo
- John A. Cunningham, Head of Government Solutions Business, Unity
- Doug Holland, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Amir Khorram, Vice President of Enterprise Sales, HTC VIVE
- Maurizio Martinovic, Sr. Product Manager, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Jason Powers, Chief Creative Technologist, Brightline Interactive
- Pete Rivera, WW Azure IoT Sales Leader, Microsoft Federal
- Scott Schneider, Co-Founder & CEO, HTX Labs
- Steve Smith, XR Lead, Epic Games
- Travis Williams, Principal Architect, Google
Registration is open and complimentary for all who wish to join. Take a moment and register today for no fee.
- August 25 – Prelude to IT²EC
- September 29 – Follow up from iFEST 2021
- October 27 – TBD
- November 17 – Prelude to I/ITSEC 2021
- December – No Webinar this month
Dates and topics are subject to change.