NTSA January Webinar - The Future of Learning in a Virtual World
1/20/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 1250
Moderated by John Schwartz, Head of Global Business Development at edX, speakers at the January installment of NTSA’s monthly webinar series discussed how organizations can embrace the challenges of COVID-19 to develop dynamic learning strategies that can change not just how employees learn but how businesses thrive. You can watch a recording of the webinar below.
COVID-19 changed everything. The way we work. And how companies manage change. 2021 will usher in a new world, where leaders across the organization will need to apply “COVID learnings” to create more opportunities for business growth, employee development, and talent retention. In this virtual world of work, how can business leaders develop flexible learning strategies to maximize these opportunities? Join our distinguished panelists as they discuss how organizations can embrace the challenges of COVID-19 to develop dynamic learning strategies that can change not just how employees learn but how businesses thrive.
- What has surprised each of you the most, about the pace, scale and quality of online learning after COVID-19 hit? How can organizations use these learnings to make remote learning and work more successful?
- What skills are in most demand for virtual workforces today and in the next three to five years?
- Moving to remote work and remote learning is challenging. What made each of your organizations successful while so many others continue to struggle?
- Blended learning is widely acknowledged as a path forward for students, businesses, and government agencies. Where does in-person and online learning intersect and why is the combination of both so powerful?
- COVID-19 changed everything. What advice can you share with students, businesses, and government organizations about learning in a virtual world?
- Anant Agarwal, CEO and Founder, edX; Professor, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, MIT
- Sanjay E. Sarma, Professor, Mechanical Engineering, MIT
- Amy Titus, Managing Director, Deloitte
- John Schwartz, Head of Global Business Development, edX (Moderator)
- February 24 – Modeling and Simulation: The State of Our Professionals
- March 31 – Follow-up to Leadership Summit: Session 1 – Patient Safety
- April 28 – TBA
- May 26 – TBA
- June 30 – TBA
Dates and topics are subject to change.