NTSA July Webinar - Training Transformation in Light of COVID-19
7/22/2020 10:30 - 11:30 am EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 1250
We are excited to offer “Part B” of our series with the I/ITSEC Services Leadership on Wednesday, July 22, at 10:30 am. As we continue to navigate through the unsettled waters that COVID-19 has created, we find ourselves seeking new and innovative ways to maintain our mission.
In Part B of our conversation with the Lead Service Executives responsible for providing opportunities for the training and education of our military, we turn our attention to the future. What are the challenges we are facing, and how do we think our future in training and education will be impacted?
NTSA President RADM James Robb, USN (Ret), will be facilitating a discussion with our Modeling, Simulation, and Training Service Executives about the ways in which they are leading their organizations through COVID-19-related challenges. Participate in the discussion first-hand on ways our military may be considering the future of training and simulation. The information you will gain through this webinar will help you and your organization to better plan for current and future opportunities, prepare for what may come next in training, and provide insights through your questions on the ways in which our Service Executives can lead the industry through this crisis to ensure the best training and education for our warfighters.
- CAPT Tim Hill, USN, Commanding Officer NAWCTSD & NSA Orlando
- Ms. Christina Manol, Acting Deputy and G-8 Comptroller, PEO STRI
- Col John Kurian, USAF, Senior Materiel Leader, Chief - Simulators Division, Agile Combat Support, AFLCMC/WNS
- LtCol Troy Peterson, USMC, Product Manager Individual Training Systems
- August 26 - ADL and the Digital Transformation Initiative (follow-up from iFEST 2020)
- September 23 - TBD
- October 28 - Healthcare Amid COVID-19
- November 18 - Preview of I/ITSEC 2020 with Conference Leadership
- December 16 - TBD
Dates and topics are subject to change.