NTSA May Webinar - Our M&S Professionals: Leading Through Crisis
5/27/2020 - 5/27/2020 2:30 - 3:30 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 1250
NTSA held the first installment of our monthly webinar series on May 27, 2020. NTSA President RADM James Robb facilitated a discussion with our Modeling, Simulation, and Training Service Executives about the ways in which they are leading their organizations through COVID-19-related challenges. You can watch a recording of the webinar below.
- June 24 - CMMC and the Government Perspective
- July 22 - ADL and the Digital Transformation Initiative
- August 26 - Training Transformation in Light of COVID-19
- September 23 - TBD
- October 28 - TBD
- November 18 - TBD
- December 16 - TBD
Please note dates and topics are subject to change.
Join us for the first installment of our monthly webinar series! NTSA President RADM James Robb will be facilitating a discussion with our Modeling, Simulation, and Training Service Executives about the ways in which they are leading their organizations through COVID-19-related challenges. Learn first-hand how each of the Services have:
- Weathered the impacts to the mission and workforce
- Developed ways to minimize the disruption
- Learned new lessons on ways to successfully navigate a virtual environment
- Continued to move forward with the mission in spite of the obstacles presented with this virus
- Carefully approached the planning of steps to re-occupy the workspace
The information you will gain through this webinar will help you and your organization to better plan for current and future opportunities, prepare for what may come next in training, and provide insights through your questions on the ways in which our Service Executives can lead the industry through this crisis to ensure the best training and education for our warfighters.
- Captain Tim Hill, Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Colonel Luis Lara, Program Manager for Training Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Colonel Robert Epstein, Commander, Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation
- Mr. Timothy Bishop, Deputy Program Executive Officer, Simulation, Training and Instrumentation
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a discussion on navigating during these unprecedented times as a community!