View/Download - Quick Glance Handout
View/Download - SIW Program
The 2019 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW), sponsored by the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO), will take place February 11-15, 2019 at the Florida Hotel & Conference Center in Orlando, FL. The theme for the 2019 SIW is Simulation for the next Generation.
The 2019 SIW is expected to attract a healthy mix of subject matter experts from industry, government and academia – with a significant percentage of attendees from outside the United States. NATO and the U.S. military services will be well-represented.
The 2019 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) will feature:
- Keynote Speakers System Life-Cycle and Technologies
- Andrew Stefanek, Lead Systems Engineer, System of Systems Testbed, Johns-Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Kent Gritton, Team Lead, LVC for Training (LVCt), Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Jesse Citizen, Director, Defense Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office
- Peer-reviewed papers covering three tracks:
- System Life-Cycle and Technologies
- Services, Processes, Tools, and Data
- M&S Specialty Applications
- Numerous Working Group sessions on specific standards and technical topics
- Tutorials on a wide range of subjects - You can see the list of scheduled tutorials (training courses), with course descriptions here: 2019 SIW Tutorials