8/26/2019 - 8/28/2019
iFEST 2019Conference | Hilton Alexandria Mark Center | AlexandriaIn collaboration with the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA), the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative is excited to announce iFEST 2019. iFEST provides unique opportunities for military, government, industry, and academia professionals to share the latest in distributed learning innovations.
12/2/2019 - 12/6/2019
I/ITSEC 2019Conference | Orange County Convention Center | OrlandoI/ITSEC 2019 (Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation & Education Conference)
2/10/2020 - 2/14/2020
2020 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW)Workshop | The Florida Hotel and Conference Center | OrlandoThe Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) is sponsored by SISO, the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization, and supported by NTSA.
4/28/2020 - 4/30/2020
ITEC 2020Conference | ExCeL LondonITEC is held annually in different locations throughout Europe. Presenting a unique overview of the industry’s latest innovations, the event provides visitors with a platform to discuss developments in this evolving market and exchange ideas about future requirements for military training, education and simulation.
5/5/2020 - 5/7/2020
MODSIM World 2020Conference | Norfolk Waterside Marriott | NorfolkMODSIM World is a unique multi-disciplinary conference for the exchange of modeling and simulation knowledge, research and technology. This event joins theory and practice across industry, government and academia; providing for an open interchange of information, knowledge and technology. This year’s conference will bring together leaders in the M&S field focused on novel Modeling and Simulation applications and practices targeted at preparing for a rapidly changing future. This unique, multi-disciplinary, and international conference and exposition features four presentation tracks, focusing on M&S communities of practice: Training and Education; Analytics and Decision-Making; Science and Engineering; and Visualization and Gamification. The conference program will highlight current advances across a range of relevant themes and will culminate in industry-specific workshops. MODSIM Theme 2019: Predicting and Solving the Problems of Tomorrow, Today
2020 Simulation & Training Community ForumForum | Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn | FairbornThe Simulation & Training Community Forum will feature program updates from various branches of the AFLCMC Simulators Program Office.
6/17/2020 - 6/18/2020
2020 Training & Simulation Industry Symposium (TSIS)Conference | Rosen Centre Hotel | OrlandoAn excellent opportunity to network and interact with procurement officials for Training and Simulation products and services from the Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force. The focus will be on providing insight into opportunities forthcoming in the near to mid future. The TSIS agenda has plenty of break time built into the agenda to allow for side-bar meetings with key Government attendees as well as Industry Partners to discuss teaming opportunities. This year we will be at the Rosen Centre Hotel.
Meeting Safety & Responsibility
Meeting Safety & Responsibility Policy
NTSA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and NTSA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, NTSA staff, service providers, and others are expected to abide by this Meeting Safety & Responsibility Policy. This Policy applies to all NTSA meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than NTSA but held in conjunction with NTSA events, in public or private facilities.
Personal Safety and Security
NTSA works diligently to provide a safe and secure environment at its meetings and events by working with venue staff to make sure meeting participants are safe. We ask that all attendees report any questionable or concerning activity to NTSA staff so that they can take immediate action. No concern is too small, if you see something, say something. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Use the buddy system when walking to and from the event venue, networking event locations during early or late hours.
- Don't wear your meeting badge on the street. Take it off as soon as you leave the building/venue.
- Don't carry a lot of cash or credit cards. Leave in your hotel room safe.
- Don't leave personal property unattended anywhere, anytime.
- If it is an emergency or if you need immediate assistance, you should ask any NTSA staff member or the on-site security personnel to help you.
At networking events, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are served. NTSA expects participants at our events to drink responsibly. NTSA and Meeting host event staff have the right to deny service to participants for any reason, and may require a participant to leave the event.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NTSA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NTSA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations at sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by NTSA at the meeting venue, hotels, or other contracted facilities.
NTSA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience any type of harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, NTSA asks that you inform Debbie Langelier, Vice President, NTSA, firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take the appropriate action. NTSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and NTSA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting.