NTSA presents several scholarships at I/ITSEC each year, through the RADM Fred Lewis and Leonard P. Gollobin Postgraduate Scholarship program. Under the RADM Fred Lewis and Leonard P. Gollobin Scholarships program, awards are offered at the Masters level in the amount $5,000, and at the Doctoral level in the amount of $10,000.
The scholarships are offered to stimulate student interest and university participation in preparing individuals for leadership in the Modeling & Simulation, Training and Education communities. By investing in our future workforce, these Scholarships encourage expansion of the I/ITSEC community and promote innovation through direct investment in our community’s future leaders.
Winners of the 2018 RADM Fred Lewis and Leonard P. Gollobin Postgraduate Scholarships
Each recipient attend I/ITSEC at no cost and receive their scholarship award at the Closing Awards Banquet.
- Samantha Dubrow, Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, George Mason University
- Melynda Hoover, Ph.D. Candidate, Human Computer Interaction, Iowa State University
- Katelyn Kapalo, Ph.D. Candidate, Modeling & Simulation, University of Central Florida
- Ethan Mark, Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mason Nixon, Ph.D. Candidate, Electrical Engeering, University of Alabama Huntsville
- Daphne Whitmer, Ph.D. Candidate, Human Factors and Cognitive Psychology, University of Central Florida
- Josiah Wong, Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science, University of Central Florida
- Kamryx Davis, Masters Candidate, Modeling & Simulation, University of Central Florida
- Kaitlyn Ouverson, Masters Candidate, Human Computer Interaction, Iowa State University
Read an in-depth Q&A with the 2018 Scholarship Winners.