||De Voorhees, GD IT
||Pete Swan, VT MAK
||Pete Marion, Parsons
||Charles Bartel, Moog, Inc.
||John Dzenutis, The Boeing Company
||Perry Geib, ATSIM, Inc.
||Ali Kalwar, AMERICAN SYSTEMS
||Bart Scherschel, CAE USA
||Brett Ulander, OPINICUS Corporation
- Represent the industry, participate in discussions with government
organizations, and present facts and data in support of industry positions
on various issues.
- Encourage and support improvements to acquisition policies and practices
applicable to training systems.
- Promote public relations activities that support the development of
- Conduct studies and analyses aimed at improving the cost-effective
development and acquisition of training systems.
- Promote government use of contract training and contract training
support services where appropriate.
- NTSA Interchange
Meetings of the training systems industry featuring leading business
management experts from industry and government.
- NTSA Industry Roundtables
Regular panel discussions with military training system acquisition
and policy officials. Limited to NTSA membership without charge as a
benefit of membership.
- NTSA Newsletter
The most current information on relevant industry business issues and
government procurement activities, as well as Congressional/government
- NTSA Training 2015
Periodic survey of training requirements, trends, forecasts in the military
services, transportation industry, NASA, Congress, and the Departments
of Labor, Education, and Commerce.
- Business Development and Marketing Seminars
Designed to assist membership companies through shared information exchange,
to provide current contracting regulations and timely market trends.
- Business Referral Service
NTSA responds to frequent inquiries from government and business to
recommend membership points of contact for business referral initiatives.
Many NTSA Corporate Members are also members of NDIA. Please
visit the NDIA website for details.
Join Online Today!
- Available to all companies.
- Annual Fee: $5,000
- "Seat" on the NTSA Executive Committee
- Opportunity to select I/ITSEC booth space during previous I/ITSEC
- Ten Percent discount on I/ITSEC booth space rate
- Badge identification indicating Sustaining Membership status
at all meetings
- Invitation to attend I/ITSEC Executive dinner
- View a list of current
sustaining corporate members
- Dues are based on the number of employees in the training-related
portion of the company's business
- Opportunity to select I/ITSEC booth space two weeks prior to general
- Five Percent discount on I/ITSEC booth space rate
- Business opportunities that are presented to the Regular and Sustaining
Corporate Members, then to additional membership.
- Dues based on number of employees (does not include NDIA dues):
21-100 employees = $1,250
101-500 employees = $2,500
More than 500 employees = $3,750
- View a list of current regular
- Open to all individuals, smaller companies and educational institutions/foundations
- This fee includes NDIA membership. Annual Fee: $500
- View a list of current associate
- For individual members who share the interests and objectives
of NTSA. Non-voting. Annual Fee: $125
Affiliation with NDIA
NTSA merged with NDIA (formerly ADPA) in 1992 and is responsible for
all activities of the two associations in service to the training industry.
ALL NTSA Corporate members must also be members of NDIA.