The 2019 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW), sponsored by the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO), will take place February 11-15, 2019 at the Florida Hotel & Conference Center in Orlando, FL. The theme for the 2019 SIW is Simulation for the next Generation.
The hotel room block closes AND early registration rates end January 25. See Registration and Lodging links to the right.
The 2019 SIW is expected to attract a healthy mix of subject matter experts from industry, government and academia – with a significant percentage of attendees from outside the United States. NATO and the U.S. military services will be well-represented.
The 2019 Simulation Innovation Workshop (SIW) will feature:
- Keynote Speakers (TBD)
- Peer-reviewed papers covering three tracks:
- System Life-Cycle and Technologies
- Services, Processes, Tools, and Data
- M&S Specialty Applications
- Numerous Working Group sessions on specific standards and technical topics
- Tutorials on a wide range of subjects
To see a rough schedule of events , please visit SISO's 2019 SIW page and scroll down to "Agenda Overview."
You can see the list of scheduled tutorials (training courses), with course descriptions here: