2018 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition National Meeting
9/25/2018 - 9/26/2018
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Truhlsen Events Center
Theme : Improving Human Performance and Effectiveness
Event Type : Meeting
Event Code : 81N0
The 2018 National Modeling & Simulation Coalition (NM&SC) National Meeting will take place September 25-26 at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE. (For information on why Omaha is a great place to visit, click on "About Omaha" on the right!)
See detailed Event Flyer here.
The mission of the National Modeling & Simulation Coalition (NM&SC) is to create a unified national community of individuals and organizations around the M&S discipline and professional practice – and to promote and leverage M&S to better the human condition and to strengthen the national well-being.
The 2018 NM&SC National Meeting, centered on the theme of Improving Human Performance & Effectiveness, will feature several noteworthy keynote speakers, engaging panel sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Click on the Agenda tab on the right to see the current working Agenda.
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold, Chancellor, UNO & UNMC
- Dr. Daniel Serfaty, President/CEO, Aptima, Inc.
- Dr. Robert Amyot, President, CAE Healthcare
- Human Performance & Effectiveness: MS&V - Training to Competence (Moderator: Dr. Winston "Wink" Bennett, AFRL, Wright-Patterson AFB)
- Developing the Future Workforce for MS&V (Moderator: Mats Johansson, EON Reality)
- MS&V for Predictive Leadership and Decision-Making (Moderator: Marisa Fish, USSTRATCOM)
- MS&V: The Future is Here (Moderator:Dr. Walter Greenleaf, Stanford University)
See the links on the right for full details on registration, sponsorship, lodging, and things to do in Omaha.