NTSA presents several scholarships at I/ITSEC each year, through the RADM Fred Lewis Postgraduate Scholarship program.
Under the RADM Fred Lewis Postgraduate Scholarships program, awards are offered at the Masters level in the amount $5,000, and at the Doctoral level in the amount of $10,000.
The scholarships are offered to stimulate student interest and university participation in preparing individuals for leadership in the Modeling & Simulation, Training and Education communities. By investing in our future workforce, the Lewis Scholarships encourage expansion of the I/ITSEC community and promote innovation through direct investment in our community’s future leaders.
Winners of the 2018 RADM Fred Lewis Postgraduate Scholarships
Each recipient will attend I/ITSEC at no cost and will receive their scholarship award at the Closing Awards Banquet.
- Samantha Dubrow, Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, George Mason University
- Melynda Hoover, Ph.D. Candidate, Human Computer Interaction, Iowa State University
- Katelyn Kapalo, Ph.D. Candidate, Modeling & Simulation, University of Central Florida
- Ethan Mark, Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mason Nixon, Ph.D. Candidate, Electrical Engeering, University of Alabama Huntsville
- Daphne Whitmer, Ph.D. Candidate, Human Factors and Cognitive Psychology, University of Central Florida
- Josiah Wong, Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science, University of Central Florida
- Kamryx Davis, Masters Candidate, Modeling & Simulation, University of Central Florida
- Kaitlyn Ouverson, Masters Candidate, Human Computer Interaction, Iowa State University
Read an in-depth Q&A with the 2018 Scholarship Winners.